Corollra Springs

Hey there I'm a newbie..i've had my rolla for about 3 or so months now..its an 06 zze122r with the new bishop blue colour..it shines in the sun like a model doing a photo shoot! i've put 17" chromes on it and a factory spoiler..I'm lookin to lower it, give it sum attitude/street appeal and sum good traction/corner grip - theres just one prob! i dunno what springs to buy! i was lookin at king springs superlow..i was jus wonderin if use could tell me what springs you have on ur zze122r's..thank u

• 5 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i have kings low in the front and kings super low in the rear and i am very happy with them! it sits perfectly level and handls extremely well. the higher pring rate in the rear with a whiteline rear sway bar is a great package.

moreover... replace your shocks with some KYB excel Gs...... do your research on who make TRD shocks :yes:

P1020468.JPG

22mm rear and 24mm front...

i bought a rear sway and a front strut bar combo from bursons for $265 for the pair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call them and see for yourself.

Damn, prices in Brissie suck, been to 4 places and best price for rear 22mm is 240 unfitted, lol, do you have a contact phone number for where you got yours down there so i can see if its cheaper to get them sent here!

• 2 months later...
i have kings low in the front and kings super low in the rear and i am very happy with them! it sits perfectly level and handls extremely well. the higher pring rate in the rear with a whiteline rear sway bar is a great package.

moreover... replace your shocks with some KYB excel Gs...... do your research on who make TRD shocks :y:

yes you will find that most TRD shock are made by tokico, with some others by KYB and bilstein

you will also find that another tokico/kyb shock will not have the same valving as the TRD ones.

you have to be very carfeul with superlow springs

there is a reason king state they are not for road use....