January 16, 200719 yr comment_159659 Well i was webbing the other day when i came across with this: Introduction - http://somender-singh.com/content/view/7/31/ http://www.somender-singh.com/ http://somender-singh.com/content/view/65/43/ well my question is, have anyone try this in a 4K??? i don't know what to belive because its not just another fuel saving magnet, it have been tested by a lot of people with good results overall and they seen like real people. i woult try it, but i only have one 4K and its daily driver so i can't mess a lot with it. I think that maybe some people who has the skills and lots of 4K heads around can do something..... and tell the comunity :) Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159685 I hadn't seen this one before but I did see another trick a while ago. They do the opposite and cut small grooves into the piston sides down to the rings, thoery is that it burns the trapped fuel and gives a bigger bang. I have actually whitnessed it first hand and it works... to a degree, so I don't see why doing the head wont either. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now