Any Cruises?

Seca ae82

Members dont see this ad

how friday night then or sunday arvo bout 12?

u's can start in kwinana make ure way to freo (where ill meet ya's (as i live in the hills kalamunda)) then cruise to scabs and maybe hillarys! if done sunday arvo can have lunch in hillarys!!

have a good one all

decisions!!! lol lets get this happening!!!

Ill be down for a cruise, hmm dnt have a licence but i could get someone 2 drive my car down,

how many people here would acctually turn up if rollaclub held a cruise cause if there was enough intrest I'm sure someone could get a map and organise a meet for all them members, lol i would do it but have had no experince in righting a map n dnt hav a licnece so would be kind of hard 4 me 2 do,

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys i don't think any1 is going to organise a cruise here for just the rolla's because of the numbers, but anotha club i am a member off is having there first cruise and is struggling to get numbers so what i was thinking was that everyone who can attend come down to this cruise, so noone has to organise anything and we can all meet up and have some fun crusing. i would apprecaite everyone who would like to attend to let me noe so i can get some numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hiya guys,

For those interested in another get together with a cruise, the fellas on toyotaownersclub are having a kowpow

This is a cut&paste from that forum:

Details ::

Date: 13 Oct 2007

Time: Meet around 10am (+/- 15 mins)

Venue: Murdoch University Car Park 1 (Infront of Murdoch College)

- PM me if you need help locating it

No one really care if your car is fully pimped up or your car looks like a “No Bird” rental car. (You can rent one and come to the cruise too .. I'm serious..) As long as your car has TOYOTA on it, you are part of the group! So don't bail out because your car looks dead stock! I personally went to a meet when my car was just plain jane! Still is but heck! It was fun!

Location wise, We've always had it down @ south perth foreshore but since dannyboy suggested murdoch car park, we could give this a go but if anyone here would prefer the usual spot let me know. We'll work something out.

Ah, before I forget.. This WILL be a cruise, not just a meet. At this stage, dannyboy decided to cruise from Murdoch to Fremantle then down Cottesloe. Detail map will be provided on the day (hopefully)

The state rep for Autoglym products will also hopefully be there to show us his stuff.

I may even turn up myself!!! (I'm not promising after my last couple of no-shows).