Corolla Ae91 Upgrade Help

ppshy1

Hello everyone

Been visiting this site for a while but first post.

I have a AE91 rolla (Yes AE91, its an import, don't ask how i got it). Its an EFI since its a jap import

Its a 5speed 1.5litre EFI, and gives something like 80WK

Some Pics:

Engine No.

Engine Bay

Grill

I also put some nice LED brake lights at the back. Will take some pics one night to show how good its looks. Also put in some nice Gauge background but due to flash in my camera, the pics are a little stuffed.Will try a mates camera next time.

I am interested in getting some mods on it. (just in case u are thinking i am a 17 or 18 yr old don't worry am 21 off my P's. Finally got insurance down to $350 bucks so time for some mods).

I am more interested in getting some nice purr(sound) of my her than power, though i would be wrong if i say i don't want any extra power.

All i have heard about is Pod Filters and exhaust. Someone told me Pod filters are now outlawed in VIC so not sure. Have heard conflicting things about exhausts that it increases fuel computation by 10% and someone said reduces by 2-5%.

any help will be appreciated.

Members dont see this ad

any chance of a picture of the engine bay? the pic labeled as that is just another compliance plate shot. Once I see what you have standard then I can take an educted guess as to what might help it.

Also have you considered an engine conversion in the long run? would be quite easy for your car.

• 2 weeks later...
any chance of a picture of the engine bay? the pic labeled as that is just another compliance plate shot. Once I see what you have standard then I can take an educted guess as to what might help it.

Also have you considered an engine conversion in the long run? would be quite easy for your car.

sorrry for late reply.

engine bay pic here.

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/shyams2/DSCF0241.JPG