Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Short Stroke Shockers To Suit Ke30 Struts

Featured Replies

Hi all I thought I would share some info about short strokes to suit KE30 struts, I don't know if these would work in other models but that's irrelevant.

 

I went looking through a Monroe catalogue the other day at the local auto parts store.

 

I found that Datsun / Nissan N10 Pulsar front shocks are the go. They share the same shock design which is T1 and have the same thread for the nut that goes on top, for the curious.

 

They are 75mm shorter rod and 80mm shorter body, this means it requires an 80mm spacer in the bottom of the strut.

 

I will be using this set up when I lower Shikuza by 3 inches.

Edited by doityourself

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.