Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm Moving To Darwin

Featured Replies

Hey Everyone I'm Chumps,

 

I'm a member of rollaclub SA and I'm moving up to Humpty Doo, Darwin at the end of the year with family. I hope to become a part of rollaclub NT. I have a ke70 which has a 5k, extractors and a webber and i just wanted to ask a few questions like:

 

- Is it hard to find ke70s up there?

 

- How many events a year do you have on?

 

- How often do you have cruises?

 

 

Cheers, Ben

Edited by **chumps**

Hey Everyone I'm Chumps,

 

I'm a member of rollaclub SA and I'm moving up to Humpty Doo, Darwin at the end of the year with family. I hope to become a part of rollaclub NT. I have a ke70 which has a 5k, extractors and a webber and i just wanted to ask a few questions like:

 

- Is it hard to find ke70s up there?

 

- How many events a year do you have on?

 

- How often do you have cruises?

Cheers, Ben

 

Hi Ben. It'll be good to have you up here. We haven't run any cruises for a while as it's been a bit hard to organise. However I try to let people know when any motoring events are on and we try and catch up at any we're going to. We are having a cruise in July, and would be happy to have one when you get up here to welcome you to the NT and show you around a bit.

 

There are quite a few KE70's up here, and a few AE71's. Danno (killswitch) is the man to go to when it comes to KE70's, but unfortunately he can't get on the Net a lot, but we have ways of keeping in touch.

 

Keep on posting in the NT section and reading our posts so you can get to know us all a bit. Living in Humpty Doo you won't be too far away from where I live, plus I keep my cars in Humpty Doo anyway.

 

 

If Darwin is anything like Cairns, (which it is) The only decent KE70's you can get are the ones brought up by backpackers, the rest are rusty as sin. Gotta love the tropics.

 

We have quite a few KE70's, and I don't really think that many of them are ex-backpackers ones. Many of them up here seem to have been owned by the one person for many years, although unfortunately that doesn't necessarily mean they've looked after them.

always good to have more rollaclub members in NT altho i will be driving a hq one tonner i am still a member due to owning a few celicas :P and will be the only one tonner with a rollaclub sticker on the back window

 

EDIT: I live at coolalinga which is 5 mins away from humpty doo so we will be able to catch up for cruises and I'm up for helping anyone with there car projects

Edited by Rusty

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.