Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Ke20 Seen At Karama

Featured Replies

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Yep, sexy looking silver and black ke20 with nice mags cruising along Kalymnos drive at 4pm this afternoon. Only got a quick look as it went past in the opposite direction, but it looked very shmick. Who owns it and whats in it, anyone know?

 

Not a clue, but I want it! :D :)

A KE20 in Darwin???? Wow, I never knew. I know there are two KE10's getting around. There is a white one owned by ake_10 (an occassional member of these forums). There is also a red one that looks like it's got beefed up suspension at the rear that I once saw outside Hi-Tech. I asked Dave about it and he said it 'just' had an 1800 or something. I don't know if that's correct, but it makes me think it's got a 7K. Even with a 4K it'd be cool, so a 5K or 7K would be tops.

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

I want a big shed, and then I want to fill it. Of course, ideally I'd love to have the money to have a big set of garages and a mechanic to look after them all so I can just drive them and enjoy them. Bugger working on them. :D

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Flat? Nope, I don't think so.

 

Yep, tomorrow's still on. I've got a few people who want to come look at the AE71, so it looks like I'll be out there for a while. :D I'm planning on doing nothing on Sunday, just so I can rest on the weekend for once - my last five-six weekends have been packed!!!

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.