I Thought I Was Gonna Die Today!!

walls ke70

Hay guys the nuts thing happened to me today!! i finally got off my fat ass and put a motor in my 70 wagon!!

Anyways got it all in there an running pretty easy only took about 5 hours to do complete change over!! once it was running for about 5 mins i turned it off started packing up my tools to notice that there was smoke pouring out of the engine!! HOLLY f@$k!! I thought as i ran to see that the positive going from the batt to the starter was melting an every other wire around it!! There was so much smoke my hole shed duched in like seconds!! I couldn't get the positive clamp off the batt cause i did it up so i had to cut the positive wire with some plyers!! Ill try to get some pics up if i can figure out how to do it

Members dont see this ad

Oh year turns out what happend was when i put the positive wire from batt to the starter the little thing on the end of the wire that bolts on the starter arked an welded its self to the exhaust manifold!! Oh yeah almost forgot my old 4k fell about 4 feet off the block an takle an took a large chunk out of shed floor but no damage to the 4k!! as if I'm not a hell dogie back yard mechanic!!!!!!!!!! :)