October 25, 200718 yr comment_205320 in a web where a guy put an engine in the trunk of his acura, he do this with the brakes and then says No longer front wheel drive, thus no front drive axles, I used a 1" grade 8 fine thread bolt torqued to 192 ft.-lbs. to hold the preload on the front wheel bearings. There is a conversion formula to calculate bolt torque for equivalent tension load between two different bolt sizes and thread pitch. I also made a small bushing to hold the 1" bolt centered in the splined hole in the hub. the ones not painted are form a CE110 and the red ones from a KE70, can something be done??? and for the record I'm form uruguay so, no AE86, no RX7, no Silvias/200sx to take brakes from thanks in advance Sebastian OUt Report
October 28, 200718 yr comment_205657 I see what you want to do. the answer is maybe it can be done, you wont be able to swap the lower control arm though. Report
October 29, 200718 yr comment_205831 do you want to swap just the brakes or the whole setup..? suspension, strut etc? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now