Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any One From Wollongong??

Featured Replies

i lived in wollongong for a couple of years while studying, lived in north gong, fairy meadow, towradgi and i thats all i can remember.

 

but yeah i will be keen for a drive down that way if other people are interested, the drive through the national park is always fun

  • 2 months later...
I am also from the gong, well dapto! A friend of a friend has the exact same car as mine, same colour same model only difference is the mags, and he lives in north gong near north gate! Give ya a wave if I'm cruisin past!

 

 

Yeww I from dapto as well but I haven't see you around lol,

I up for a cruise any time guy's

So yeah ill probly see use around

Cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.