Huge Weekend Of Racing @ Oran Park This Weekend

KE25 RACER

There is a huge weekend of racing this weekend @ Oran Park with the Aus Motor Racing series Coming to town, A Huge program of races from sat and sunday, including Touring Car Challenge (all the older V8 supercars), Our favourite Taxi Race HQs, SuperKarts, SuperTT racing, OZ Boss open wheelers, production touring cars and lots more

I will be out there in the AJPS Ke20 running the superTT Class.

This meeting will be televised on Speedweek over the next few weeks aswell.

Would be great if some of you guys could come out and support Motorsport at the grass roots level, You generally find he best racing in club style meetings.

If you come out, plz do come say hello!!

Just look for the AJPS rolla!

post-1687-1195631133_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
There is a huge weekend of racing this weekend @ Oran Park with the Aus Motor Racing series Coming to town, A Huge program of races from sat and sunday, including Touring Car Challenge (all the older V8 supercars), Our favourite Taxi Race HQs, SuperKarts, SuperTT racing, OZ Boss open wheelers, production touring cars and lots more

I will be out there in the AJPS Ke20 running the superTT Class.

This meeting will be televised on Speedweek over the next few weeks aswell.

Would be great if some of you guys could come out and support Motorsport at the grass roots level, You generally find he best racing in club style meetings.

If you come out, plz do come say hello!!

Just look for the AJPS rolla!

Good luck troy and I will second grass roots motorsport, its cheap for entry, you can talk to the drivers and have a good nose over the cars and the racing is always great....

Good Luck mate

Cheers

John