December 10, 200718 yr comment_214112 I have some TE72 struts here, thought I might use them in a future project. Are there any common brake upgrades? They seem to have a really weird, wide spaced caliper mounting. Even just vented discs and stockish sized calipers would do. Ideas? Report
December 10, 200718 yr comment_214134 I have some TE72 struts here, thought I might use them in a future project.Are there any common brake upgrades? They seem to have a really weird, wide spaced caliper mounting. Even just vented discs and stockish sized calipers would do. Ideas? There's upgrade for ae86's front strut suspension, not sure if te72's are the same type as ae86. You could buy big brake kits, do it your self coil over, and slotted rotors for em. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now