December 19, 200718 yr Author comment_215931 Looks weird but it work real good back in the day.... :lolcry: Report
December 26, 200718 yr comment_216705 Looks weird but it work real good back in the day.... :y: Great for racing, ;) .....and testing your co-ordination. I must agree also that the Red Colt/Champ looks pretty cool. :y: What a shame we never got the 2dr's here in Oz, maybe they could have avoided the crusher. :bash: Report
December 26, 200718 yr Author comment_216783 Great for racing, :y: .....and testing your co-ordination.I must agree also that the Red Colt/Champ looks pretty cool. :y: What a shame we never got the 2dr's here in Oz, maybe they could have avoided the crusher. :bash: I think that guy kept his car locked up in a garage or in a back yard before he decided to restore it .... ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now