December 22, 200718 yr comment_216326 hey guys havent been on here in a wile i was just wondering before i remove the chrome strips on top of the doors is there anyway to remove them with out killing them and yes i realise that you will prob say very slowly but just in case i thought i would ask thanks Lukey :lolcry: Report
December 28, 200718 yr comment_217067 Rubber Mallet...VERY gently. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what you do so long as you don't force it in a way it doesn't want to go...I've pulled of HEAPS and never ruined one yet Report
December 30, 200718 yr comment_217371 What model do you need? I have several sets of KE3x/KE5x in overrated condition :dance: Report
December 30, 200718 yr comment_217376 No idea where to find new ones....My new wagon has horrible plastic strips also. Ijust smash the brittle (meant to be clear, but due to age is frosted) plastic off the top and leave the chrome underneath. Most of the KE30's I have had had the metal/chrome ones, and they look better. I've never owned a KE70 and never intend to, so I don't have anything for that model sorry dude. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now