Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meetings For 2008

Meetings for 2008 8 members have voted

  1. 1. You may vote for more then one if others also suit you.

    • Stay as is (last Tuesday of the month)
      31%
      5
    • Change to a Monday night
      0%
      0
    • Change to a Sunday afternoon
      12%
      2
    • Change to a Saturday Lunch time
      6%
      1
    • Change to a Wednesday night
      0%
      0
    • Change to a Saturday night followed by a cruise
      18%
      3
    • Don't care as I am a slack f%#* and wont show anyway
      6%
      1
    • Goeff is sexy
      6%
      1
    • Thomo is also sexy and has a nicer but then Geoff
      18%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Have your say now guys.

 

Please note that weekend meetings will mean moving away from Pharley's. Saturday lunch meetings may still be ok but any others will mean a move.

 

Poll will close on the 23rd of Jan.

Edited by Trendact

  • Author

You know I love you big boy :jamie: 8/

now that i have my licence back YAY!! any time apart from saturday works.

haha crazy f@$kers...Well I'd say I will be working most Tuesday nights if it ends up staying as Tuesday, but I should be able to cruise in for a while before work

I'd like to know who was stupid enough to vote for Geoff or Steve.

I'm not really fussed what day the meetings are on, I'll more than likely turn up

If you do go with tuesdays, i can't come, but i will be working less than 500m away from Pharleys. I work just up the road in Hume......

Might come have a look if ya do......

Don't come have a look...come drifting past :cool:

 

Workin in Hume late at nights...either security or you work at the porn shop :wink:

Food werehouse dispatch manager (i work 10AM to about 11:30PM - 12AM, 6 days a week) Loading trucks for next days deliverys.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.