January 28, 200818 yr comment_223777 Hey everyone, I'm The New Kid On The Block. Dad found this site for me, as I just got given a Toyota Corolla CS 5 Speed Manual. Car doesn't run, and it needs a lot of interior work. Ultimate plans are to put a bigger engine in, Can anyone answer what fits a CS? Fairly sure its an 1982 model. :hmm: Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223863 Welcome to rolla club. Looks like you have got a KE70, there are a few mods that can be done to this car without going to a bigger engine. But then you can go the 4AGE but you need plenty of $$$$$ to do this. Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223925 and i have 3 70/71 with full trim for parts, you want blue or brown? Report
January 29, 200818 yr comment_223947 got some motors, lots of bits, let me know what you need to get it running, can probably help you out Report
January 29, 200818 yr comment_224016 If you want I can come over some time over the weekend and give you hand to get the ke70 going Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224146 phill, does that mean you'll look at it for a bit then get it towed here so i can get it going for you?? :hmm: Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224265 Yeah, because I knew someone else had stuffed up how the dizzy went in. He has also said that it could be the battery to which I can give him a jump start. And at least i offered to help instead of "probably help out" ;) Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224368 phill, does that mean you'll look at it for a bit then get it towed here so i can get it going for you?? ;) haha ouch "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now