January 28, 200818 yr comment_223783 Hey all, Just joined cause I got given a CS 5speed corolla today. I think its a 1982 model, unsure though. Its a rear-wheel drive and is in ok nick. Has some major rust in the spare wheel pan though, and a bit from spilt fuel around the filler. not sure why I'm posting this here, but I thought it might make good descussion as what can be done to it, also needs new interior, and engine won't start (think its the battery, and lack of any motion lotion).. This is her in my driveway (the picture) :hmm: Report
January 28, 200818 yr comment_223817 Welcome to rollaclub mate. Man, I wanna KE70 :hmm: Awesome pickup, can't wait to see what you do to it. Cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now