Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4agze Into Ke70 Wiring

Featured Replies

i will be putting a 4agze into a ke70 soon.

Before I get into working on the mechanical part of it I thought id find out what I need to do for wiring.

 

what I need to know is what wires do I need to look for?

 

If I was to get the ecu pinouts then what do I need to change over?

I'm guessing power for the fuel pump relay?

power for the ignighter/coils?

what else?

 

there's a main harness for the engine that just plugs into the car harness on a mr2 right?

is there a way of just finding what things i need hooked up and tracking with a diagram?

 

 

any help would be greatly appreciated

Should only really need to tap a few things on the ECU harness into the main harness to get it going, 12v battery, 12v ignition switched, crank signal, earth etc..

 

Alternator wiring...

 

if you are lucky it may already have the circuit open relay for the fuel pump on the harness...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.