Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Need Some Advice On My Ke30

Featured Replies

Hi, I just bought a 1977 corolla, with 103,000kms, it has 1.2 litre engine, with 4speed.

I need some advice on how I can properly gain power, should I put a4k carb on the 1.2 or a 32/36 weber carb?

does anyone have some suggestions. I looking for a 2 inch exaust, and I'm looking for a cam what size cam should I put in it.

anyone know where I can buy parts online?

 

thanks

That would be a little too big on a 3K.

 

I'd look into a 180 Holley or 28/32(36) Weber if you can find one. Smaller primary choke would be more responsive on a 3K motor.

 

For the money you would spend on getting a 3K to perform reasonably well, you could just by a 5K and mod that which would give you a stack more bang for your buck, so to speak.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.