April 13, 200818 yr comment_239146 Hey guys i thought id post up the differences in the heater bypass hose between the JDM & USDM AE86 twinky, The one i just bought from toyota in the US is for a left hand drive car which is slightly different but still works with your right hand drive cars, I am going to order 1 or 2 from Japan anyway but here is some pics. My USDM one: The JDM one off Terry's 86 racecar: Comparison pic: Now for part numbers:- JDM PIPE: 16278-16020 USDM PIPE: 16278-16050 Report
April 13, 200818 yr comment_239151 Hey guys i thought id post up the differences in the heater bypass hose between the JDM & USDM AE86 twinky, The one i just bought from toyota in the US is for a left hand drive car which is slightly different but still works with your right hand drive cars, I am going to order 1 or 2 from Japan anyway but here is some pics. My USDM one: The JDM one off Terry's 86 racecar: Comparison pic: Now for part numbers:- JDM PIPE: 16278-16020 USDM PIPE: 16278-16050 You could have at least shaved your arm for the shot.. Report
April 13, 200818 yr Author comment_239180 Slightly off topic by a mile, where on the fuel rail is the pressure test port? Good pic of a fuel rail, so I thought I would ask. Just need to know where to plug in the pressure gauge, so I can check the base pressure and the rising rate regulator.Thanks You can temporarily put a fitting into your cold start injector outlet, The race car at work don't have a cold start injector so the guage is fed from there and runs at 3bar. Report
April 28, 200818 yr Author comment_242706 Got my JDM bypass pipe, It is listed as a different number, Its 16278-16040 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now