Thermo Fan And Weber Carby Questions

Palmy

Members dont see this ad

Thermo fan... f@$k all the thermoswitches and stuff, just wire it to your ignition. I had mine wired into my ignition, so it was on whenever the car was on!! I too the front fan off my engine, and only ran with the thermo fan. No problems, easy, and no forgetting to switch it on or off!!

My Corolla just had a 32/36 bolted on, and so far, so good!! Not sure on what jets, not sure on fuel economy... but it is a little bit faster than it was, and hangs the arse out better!! :P

Thermo fan... f@$k all the thermoswitches and stuff, just wire it to your ignition. I had mine wired into my ignition, so it was on whenever the car was on!! I too the front fan off my engine, and only ran with the thermo fan. No problems, easy, and no forgetting to switch it on or off!!

My Corolla just had a 32/36 bolted on, and so far, so good!! Not sure on what jets, not sure on fuel economy... but it is a little bit faster than it was, and hangs the arse out better!! :P

yeah well i was thinking that but i would prefer it to be turning on and off when desired, as stated earlier in thread it may take a lil longer 4 engine 2 warm up and possibly drain power. the noise may also get annoyin when idling.

as for the weber, it would be really helpful to kno what jets u r running. as i have no bloody idea what to put in mine! its good to kno that the 32/36 makes a bit if a difference though, do u have a nice induction sound to go along with it? lol

oh and does anyone know/reccomend which of the switches in the tridon switch catalogue would best suit me? help with this would be awesome!!

Edited by Palmy