July 24, 200818 yr comment_263408 7 litres to the hundred.... thats great :yes: ! Yep, its the wonder kesev. I got 612km from 45L last week, a little higher than normal (drove around with two people in the car and sat in traffic at the V8s) but finally broke the 600km barrier. Still wanna try and break into the 6L bracket so extractors, exhaust and a fixed ignition system might be the way to go. Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_264382 It could be the carby, but also if you have a sports exhaust it could have too much or a lack of back pressure which causes crap fuel economy... Also mayba a hole in your exhaust??? Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325649 Yeah, got the same problem with the 4k and stock Aisan carbie. I have decreased the float level once, but how far down can it go? any answers are appreciated. I get around 100km out of 50 bucks these days. I don't know if thats any good, it's about $1.30/L in Newcastle at the moment, sounds shit though. Worked 3 1/2 hours to travel to school and back for a week. That's bullshit. Also, how can putting a Weber on increase fuel economy? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now