Interior Light And Cig Lighter

rjenman

Does my interior light work?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just in case anyone has an easy answer...

My interior light (as in like, above my head, the one that makes everything seen thats inside my car except for things under my clothes) is busted. It did work randomly for a few days a few months ago, but now it just doesn't work at all. Note that I have checked both fuse boxes and its all fine. Could there be a loose wire at any point in particular? :greenbounce:

And my cig lighter doesn't work. I found this out because I bought an electrical pump. That was really annoying to find out that way when I'd opted to go higher-class-than-a-foot-pump when I had a leaking tyre...

Members dont see this ad

i have worked on my wiring for a bit.

The cig lighter is on a 15amp circuit, check that. If you clock still works that mean you lighters buggered. Although i don't know if the wiring diagrams would be the same for different models - i highly doubt it.

Id say top light is just a lose® connection. What you expect out of a over 20yr car?

Not sure what a multimeter / test light is but thanks will look into that.

I've checked two fuse boxes so far, one just under the dash and one just to the right of the pedals behind the right factory speaker box, no blown fuses. Actually there was one when the dash lights broke that I replaced but this didn't fix my current problems.

Oh yeah I think I've seen one of those before, I used to live with a guy who was an electrician, who had this tripped screwdriver thing that you could run along like your shirt and it would light up to the static electricity. Thats the one hey. I might buy some electrical stuff myself and see how i go. Could come in handy to have.

As for meeting random people off the internet, I'm in Brisbane :greenbounce: I guess Corlla related help may be needed or given sometime if its convenient, we'll see