Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

32/36 Weber Pics

Featured Replies

I just received my 32/36 dgv weber. Does anyone have pics of there 32/36 dgv setup on a 3k motor, so can put my on correctly?

  • Author
Really not many ways it can go on mate, it'll only fit the adaptor plate 2 ways.

Thats not what I need to now, I need to see where all the hoses hook up to , on a 32/36 dgv there are to valve's that open up on tpp, there isn't anything that hook's on to mine? I just need to see where all the linkage's hook up too.

Here is a picture of a 32/36 on a 4K, which is essentially the same thing.

 

post-2858-1216711856_thumb.jpg

  • Author
Here is a picture of a 32/36 on a 4K, which is essentially the same thing.

 

post-2858-1216711856_thumb.jpg

Hey mate,

 

Do you have a pic of carb without the airfilter on , I need to see if the top two square valve's are hooked up to anything?

 

thanks

Hey mate. I could remove the air filter, but it won't show anything helpful :yes: The carb has had the choke removed sometime in it previous life, so the "square valves" are non existent. Sorry, I can't help you find out where they hook up, as I have only ever had mine w/out a choke. You might get the info you need from another Rollaclub member, other wise, look on the net for a 32/36 Weber exploded diagram. That should show you what is connected to the choke plates.

haha, square valves. The choke cable should hook onto the choke lever without too much stress. You should have a choke cable, the pic above you can just see bLinded's choke cable running next to his throttle cable.

 

If you don't have it, pull the chokes out, just have to pump it to get her to start!

no chokes FTW!

 

the last 2 engines i've had and the current one either didn't have a choke, or i just never used it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.