Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternator With Internal Reg

Featured Replies

I've got a Ke20 and want to deloom the engine bay and I've heard that you can get a alternator with and internal reg (so I can lose the volagte reg), but no one over here(NZ) can remember which one it is. I've heard 2y and 3y along with the obvious 7k(shortage of those over here), so any help would be apreciated.

THanks

Edited by modify

Hi, try and find a ke55 or ke70 corolla as these had internal regulators. :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.