Looking For Territorians

ancullen

If anyone out there is living in the NT, please add a reply to this post so we can get an idea of who's out there. Also, please feel free to email me to notify me of your existence.

The plan is to try and actually get some sort of events going up here (eg. cruises, drift days, etc). But first we actually need to find more than one NT resident (me).

Members dont see this ad

Forgot to mention it in my previous post, but there will be a fun day at Hidden Valley on Sunday 27th March. This will include a barbeque, as well as 3x 30-minute drift sessions and 3x 30-minute lap-sprint sessions. I will be there, as will Lola, so please head on down and come and say hello.

I would also strongly recommend you enter either the drifting or the lap-sprinting, as currently there are not many drifters entering (about 10 maximum), so you get plenty of go's at it. The lap-sprinting is also an excellent event to compete in as it is a great way to hone your skills. I can't recall the costs off the top of my head, but for under $100 you will get into both the drifting AND the lap-sprinting. I think it was something like $60 for insurance, and $15-20 for drifting or lap-sprinting. So that's a pretty good deal.

Email me if you have any questions.

• 6 months later...