Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dizzy Parts - Where And If You Can Get Em?

Featured Replies

Hey folks,

 

I pulled apart a 4K nippondenso dizzy tonight to get a good idea of the advance weights etc. I'm going to take a punt at recurving the thing myself.

 

The cam plate has stamped in it 4G. From my reading, it seems a common thing with some dizzy's that you can get different cam plates to change your total advance etc.

 

Does anyone know:

- If there are different cam plates available to fit and where would I find the part numbers

OR

- If this particular dizzy is used on other cars (ie - I might be able to pull apart other ones to get the guts and maybe find new cam plates!!)

 

If someone has similar info for Bosch dizzys then that would also be useful. I'll rip apart my 5k Elec dizzy in a few days and take a look inside that too.

 

TP.

Edited by philbey

i got a bosch 4k dizzy in rostrevor SA u can have for 5 dollars lol

ring dick at performance ignition systems in nunawading in melbourne.

 

he'll give you tips and be able to supply all bits.

 

-dave

  • Author

Cheers, I'll do that mate.

 

I quickly spoke to Bosch the other day, he reckons if I get the numbers on a Dizzy, I can then ring them and they can cross reference different cam plates etc and find out availability and so on.

 

I'll keep you all posted!

 

TP.

what numbers you need i got a bosch dizzy on my desk lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.