Ca18de In To Ae71 Wiring Diagram Needed >help

Carolla

hay guys I'm having some trouble wiring up my ca every thing is in i just need to hook all the electrical up, i need to splice the alternator wires run the knock sencor to the computer hook up the power whire for the computer ect I'm having trouble finding any diagram for the 71 or ths s13

can any one help I'm sure there is a thread on it somewhere in here just can't find it

cheers byron

Members dont see this ad

probably try nissansilvia.com for the wiring diagrams for the CA, Apart from that you should be able to figure out the corolla wiring harness with either a test light or a multimeter, Corolla wiring is not that complex.. (If you find it too hard I would suggest you take it to an auto electrician before you f@$k it up)..

yea i can work it out with a test lamp but its too cold outside i just wanted to sit inside and play with the loom ha ha f@$k hooking the battry up ill probably earth everything out and start melting wires.

i looked on ns for the diagram for about an hour and couldent find it they always hide ca shit