Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1ggte Into Ke30

Featured Replies

I'm new to rolaclub, i live in central Vic.

 

My project is to remove a 3k and in its place put a 1ggte in.

 

My biggest problem other then pyhsical room is the handling and brakes.

 

I have posted on a few other forums but it would be easier for me if you use this one.

 

I am due to start in two weeks, I have a full maechical workshop at my disposal and have talked

a mate into doing it as a cash job. How ever the more know and idea's i can get the better. Cheers!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.