Ke10 Twin Brake Master Cylinder

mattress

I bought this Johnson brand twin brake master cylinder setup to suit my KE10. As i'm not that mechanically inclined can anyone tell me what the fittings are under the brake line fittings?

I'm thinking maybe an electrical switch to show low fluid or brake failure or whatever....?

Any help or discussion is appreciated...

Thanks, Matt....

post-1914-1225494851_thumb.jpg

post-1914-1225494868_thumb.jpg

post-1914-1225494887_thumb.jpg

Edited by mattress

Members dont see this ad

Hey Matt,

Thats a nice find - looks like exactly the type of thing I am after to suit my KE10 - 4AGE conversion.

If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to quickly measure the overall distance of the unit, from the brass cap at the front to the firewall mounting face at the rear?

I currently have a certain amount of clearance to my intake plenum that I would like to squeeze a tandem master cylinder into and if this one fits I will hunt one down..

Thanks in advance

Davros

Davros, not too much trouble at all. I hope the pics are sufficient but if not from front to firewall mount is 14.5cm and from the left to the brass nut is 7.5cm. Also from the clip on top to the lowest point being the electrical fittings is 12cm. If you need anything else just give me a yell...

post-1914-1225712088_thumb.jpg

post-1914-1225712107_thumb.jpg

• 14 years later...