Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm In Love...

Featured Replies

  • Author

why not? hehe...make it an all out rollaclub day...

  • Author

HMMMM...ok - weather beauro says NO BINGO - lots of rain + FWD + Locals + No Vis = next sunday, maybe? (when the floods have subsided of course) :)

Cheers for the tip -- I thought I knew most of the kickass roads around. I'll have to go check it out.

 

I've done to the road to Poowong (lul), which is half decent, but too short and not challenging enough. Also, not heaps fun in a 253 Hilux with 6" of lift and 35" tyres...

  • Author

Hehe, fair enough - a good case for defining body roll then? its not exactly a huge length of road by measure of say Marysville to Warburton, but its still pretty fun

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.