Camping Trip/ Cruise... 31st Jan/ 1st Feb

PHATKE20S

VERY INTERESTED.

Just got to town, moved from the Isa, previously In townsville. Been on the Old Corolla list when it was the Yahoo mailing list, man that was uni days. Looking forward to being able to do a cruise now I am in the SE corner, BUT...

OK my corolla Gef/EGG is inbound on a truck from the Isa, BUT I have to make a few quick things happen, like insurance and getting lights working, and many other legality things. And on that point, someone got a car trailer I could borrow to pick her up with. She drives BUT mr. Police man would not have to look very hard to send me off the road. Oh also it is a highway run too, I have recently rebuilt and she has not even done 100km yet. mmmm 100km/hr in 4th gear, might not be that nice to her.

COUNT ME IN, if my corolla is coming I will come in the Navara ute and be maintenance backup (we all know it is a possibility).

Is the camp destination dog friendly? Want to bring my cattledog.

Let me know.

Later

Charlie 835EGG

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Guys & Gals

Let's put down a few times and we can go from there

I was thinking we could meet up at Caltex/ Hungry Jacks (BruceHwy, Carseldine) around 12:00ish

Then we head off around 12:30 northbound through to South Pine Rd via Linkfield Rd

Then turn onto Eatons Crossing Rd and follow that to Samford Village where we could stop for a scenic lunch

After that we have 2 options:

Take Mt Glorious through to Somerset area, Kilcoy then along D'aguilar Hwy and divert to Beerwah. Then on Bruce Hwy to Roys Rd Campsite

Take Mt Samson through Dayboro then Mt Mee Rd to D'aguilar Hwy........

What do you all think?

Don't have timeframes for the 2 options at this stage....if anyone knows roughly feel free to advise us....

Cheers

Dougy

OK Guys & Gals

Let's put down a few times and we can go from there

I was thinking we could meet up at Caltex/ Hungry Jacks (BruceHwy, Carseldine) around 12:00ish

Then we head off around 12:30 northbound through to South Pine Rd via Linkfield Rd

Then turn onto Eatons Crossing Rd and follow that to Samford Village where we could stop for a scenic lunch

After that we have 2 options:

Take Mt Glorious through to Somerset area, Kilcoy then along D'aguilar Hwy and divert to Beerwah. Then on Bruce Hwy to Roys Rd Campsite

Take Mt Samson through Dayboro then Mt Mee Rd to D'aguilar Hwy........

What do you all think?

Don't have timeframes for the 2 options at this stage....if anyone knows roughly feel free to advise us....

Cheers

Dougy

that sounds like a great idea, I'm leaning more towards Mt Mee way

Updated list

Attendees so far:

*Me(PHATKE20S)

*JiP + 1 (Brother in law wants to come)

*Tory(AE80rollaguy) ?

*Ash(the Db King)

*Jason ?

*Tabby&Hubby(CorollaGurl) ?

*Daniel(4DRFRK) ?