Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Damn Clock Don't Work

Featured Replies

How do I make my clock work??

like it ticks, it just doesn't go too far too fast. like I'll change it to the right time, then and hour later it says its been half an hour.

 

In other words its just reeeeaaaaalllllll slow.

 

Do I have to send it off to the manufacturer or can I fix it myself??

 

(It's for a ke35 for those who can't read signitures or profile names :yes: )

Ahh the curse of the ke30/55 clocks!

 

Not the best clock on the face of the planet! If it runs too slow, there should be a little ajusting screw on the back, the should be marked with an F for faster, and S for slower...I think... turn it a little to the F.

 

Give that go, fixed mine up.....then it stopped completly....

  • Author

Ooh that sounds like a good idea. I like clocks that don't work at all. :yes:

 

Lol kidding,

I shall have a look tomorrow, thanks Sammo :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.