Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tail Lights Ae92

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,

 

Just got myself an ae92 and I found out that all my tail lights are gone so I changed the bulbs etc. Was working fine after replacement now they are all off again :D

 

if i got the headlights off I got brake lights if i turn it the headlights on I got nothing.

Would it be some blown fuse or more likely some wiring problems?

  • 4 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

 

Just got myself an ae92 and I found out that all my tail lights are gone so I changed the bulbs etc. Was working fine after replacement now they are all off again :y:

 

if i got the headlights off I got brake lights if i turn it the headlights on I got nothing.

Would it be some blown fuse or more likely some wiring problems?

 

wiring problem definitely... check all wiring around combination switch, brake light switch, tail lights...

also if you have a trailer plug harness make sure that it isnt damaged, as if its been scraping and now wires are exposed, this exact problem will occur

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.