Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lobethal Lights Cruise

Featured Replies

yeah more planning defiantly. i couldnt make it cos i ended up having to work till 8.

 

looking forward to next cruise when hopefully sharki is ready properly

  • Replies 41
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure clutch is all good to go.

  • Author

Haha yeah sorry guys it was my fault for leaving it till the last minute. I only thought of it the day I started this topic so its my mind's fault for being slow lol. Next time I'll make sure there's a lot of notice. :D

bout 12 months notice

Haha yeah sorry guys it was my fault for leaving it till the last minute. I only thought of it the day I started this topic so its my mind's fault for being slow lol. Next time I'll make sure there's a lot of notice. :D

 

nah your alright lexxi

who knows

we probs walked past each other at some point in time

oh well

yea, prolly woulda passed her on the way back to the cruise-mobiles.

 

Jason had a run in with a couple of lobby locals...didnt you jason? :D

  • Author
yea, prolly woulda passed her on the way back to the cruise-mobiles.

 

Jason had a run in with a couple of lobby locals...didnt you jason? :D

 

Oh I don't think I want to know what happened. Some people up here are so damn feral.

 

Oh oh and if you saw a girl in purple tights and pink t shirt it was most likely me ;)

Oh I don't think I want to know what happened. Some people up here are so damn feral.

 

Oh oh and if you saw a girl in purple tights and pink t shirt it was most likely me :D

 

Yep pretty sure i seen ya. i was a little harder to spot with a black t shirt and jeans.

 

These girls were enquiring as to where all the cock was ;)

bahaha

yea that was hilarious

this is what happened

me and ryan walk around the corner to happen upon one girl saying to the other

"where's all the cock at"

and i said "right here ladies" as we continued to walk past

they giggled

then i started shoutin out my number

twas funny as

oh and i was wearin blue pinstripe pants with white converse and a greeny top

  • Author

Nope didn't see you. And well done on trying to pick up Lobie girls. Although its not too hard. lol

And well done on trying to pick up Lobie girls. Although its not too hard. lol

 

SO whens the next crusie to lobie? :D

  • Author

Hahahahahhaahahahahahaha nice one. Although Williamstown has a few easier chicks. But most of them are like 12. lolol You wouldn't beleive what those derro 12 year olds are into though wow Sesame St must have changed since I was 5 lol...

if i wanted really easy chicks id goto christies downs and wait out side the bowden brompton special school. the only rule at that school is u must be preggers with your 2nd child by the age of 13

Hahahahahhaahahahahahaha nice one. Although Williamstown has a few easier chicks. But most of them are like 12. lolol You wouldn't beleive what those derro 12 year olds are into though wow Sesame St must have changed since I was 5 lol...

 

bahaha

you can just imagine the vampire from sesame street

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN

SEVEN

SEVEN Sluts"

and bigbird

"Hello Children!"

"Today we're gonna teach you about, RESPONSIBILITY"

"If you get a chick pregnent, don't run away, get an abortion"

ABORTION ABORTION

"Thats the word of the day kids!!"

lol

Edited by Jason KE30

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.