Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Facing Up.

Featured Replies

Okay so the last 5 months of last year I had my ultimate job.

 

Then, shit hit the fan. I'm now packing shelves at Woolworths. I used to work in a crash repairers with a chance to become a apprentice panelbeater. Well, I knew I was going to be one because the boss, boss' son and boss' wife all told me so. BUT I went through a dark period of my life. I was driving like a twat and doing stupid things to piss off the law.

 

One day I went insane...litterally, I took of from work and never went back.

 

My boss has told my Dad to tell me to go see him (they're long time friends). And today...is the day. I'm going in to town to help my friend with his car....Guess it's a perfect time to go see him ye.

 

 

Wish me luck.

Good luck, and I hope that if it doesn't all go well you have at least learnt a valuable lesson.

Good luck.

 

 

We all have those dark periods in life, Just make sure you get over them.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.