Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyota Nationals

Featured Replies

As stated here some of the NSW guys are planning heading to Dubbo for the Nationals. I would be interested in heading up for this as well.

 

Just wondering if anyone else would be.

 

If so, lets try and orgainise something.

As stated here some of the NSW guys are planning heading to Dubbo for the Nationals. I would be interested in heading up for this as well.

 

Just wondering if anyone else would be.

 

If so, lets try and orgainise something.

I'd love to go... Petrol money/money is a worry for us P-Plate drivers. Although, it is 4 months away :P . I could win the lotto by then :y:

We'll see how things go. But definitely wanting to go.

  • 3 weeks later...

Be good to get some more KE's along, I had the only KE at Toyota Nationals last year.

 

It's a good weekend and well worth the effort, the drive there is good fun too, we just drove in convoy last year with other guys from Canberra.

  • Author

Well thats a good start, my brother in his ke55 is keen too!

 

So looks like it mite be a goer! Keep posting your interest/updates

 

And welcome ACTke25!

Edited by sammo

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Just over a month out, anyone still interested? Won lotto yet seabiscuit?

 

Apparantly the canberra celica group and Toymods are orgainising a gathering and convoy from Hall on the friday morning.

I'd love to see a few rollas following their lead into Dubbo.

 

The reconmended accommodation is just about full, but there are tons of Motels/caravan parks/cabins in Dubbo.

 

so what do we think?

 

Entry forms are now up!

 

HERE is the official website.

Edited by sammo

Just over a month out, anyone still interested? Won lotto yet seabiscuit?

 

The reconmended accommodation is just about full, but there are tons of Motels/caravan parks/cabins in Dubbo.

Haven't won Lotto yet, but on a date after Wednesday 11th March (when I turn 18) I'll be getting my first lotto tix.

 

What's wrong with swags/car seats? :D

 

Will ask my friend/s if they're keen to Roll up with me and check it out.

  • 4 weeks later...
If anyone is still interested, entry forms need to in by the 6th.

 

As far as I'm concerned, its go-er.

 

 

:bash:

 

Entry is in and car is almost ready. Will be a good weekend for sure.

 

Big convoy heading up from Canberra leaving the truckstop just the other side of Hall at 9am.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.