Cam Cam And Kalbys Ke70s Slide Pride

camcam

Graveyard cruise! :) Haha. That photo of them from behind in the parking lot looks awesome... probably because they look identical from the rear since they're both white and stuff.

thanks it means alot to us about the whole complement thing alot of time and effort has been put into these cars and yeah makes me feel hell good lol grave yard cruse was funny as good pics from ther wanted the sun going down but was just to late we will have more up soon kalby needs to fix turbo gaskit and i need to put new rims and tires on and new diff for sliding :no2: so yeah ....... hope you like them

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cars look good guys, how was the track day, were you drifting or gripping lol

ill let him tell u about it but he was drifting and man he is the fing best driver i have ever been in and hes only 18 lmao top bloke man

cars look good guys, how was the track day, were you drifting or gripping lol

yea man drift.rolla went really well could hit 4th on straights:) but end of second round blew flange gasket spewin.

but its all fixed now and replaced turbs with a kkr330 top mount external gate etc'

ill be out at one on 14th too if its not too hot.:P

Thats sik how much power is it pushin out???

wicked angles man i wish my rolla could drift that good lol haha

how hard was it fittin that cooler man????

not sure what it got at moment maybe round 170 180kws or something.

and yea pretty killer lock ey :P:)

was a bit of a turd fittin the cooler but i went opposite then most other people and fitted it right way up so it is stealth with bumper on.

its got no lack of power for corners and just keeps on powering through and out.=FUNNNNNNNNN