I Need Info

ke70obsessed

Gday, I'm new to rollaclub.com so i have a few questions.

what sorta price am i looking at to get guards flared for a ke70 corolla. I already know all about engines and what would be required to put all sorts of different engines in all sorts of different cars so i don't need to know anything about that. Just need a price on doing the guards on a ke70. Cheers.

Members dont see this ad

Normal pricing for rolling guards start from $45 and up, flaring prices start from $60 and up per guard. It really depends who you go to. Most panel beaters should be able to do this for you. Or you could do it yourself. Bursons sell guard rollers for $150 or something like that.

If that seems a little too expensive, just use a pole. Youtube 'guard rolling' up and there will be a few videos showing you how a pole can be used to roll/flare your guards. It's dodgy, but like most other KE70 owners, we don't normally care what our guards look like (I didn't, but I do now :D ).

Normal pricing for rolling guards start from $45 and up, flaring prices start from $60 and up per guard. It really depends who you go to. Most panel beaters should be able to do this for you. Or you could do it yourself. Bursons sell guard rollers for $150 or something like that.

If that seems a little too expensive, just use a pole. Youtube 'guard rolling' up and there will be a few videos showing you how a pole can be used to roll/flare your guards. It's dodgy, but like most other KE70 owners, we don't normally care what our guards look like (I didn't, but I do now :D ).

Sweet as cheers, the guards on your little rolla look pretty good man. Dodgy thing is for me is that i havnt even got a rolla yet, needa find one bad, love the look of 'em, little nuggets. Btw heatwrap holds heat in, itll burn out the valves in time. Shes probly right though, plenty of 4age bits out there. I dig your rolla man, one of the tougher lookin ones.

Sweet as cheers, the guards on your little rolla look pretty good man. Dodgy thing is for me is that i havnt even got a rolla yet, needa find one bad, love the look of 'em, little nuggets. Btw heatwrap holds heat in, itll burn out the valves in time. Shes probly right though, plenty of 4age bits out there. I dig your rolla man, one of the tougher lookin ones.

Cheers man.

Yeah the dodgyness from my guards are mainly from the pliars I used. Just got pissed at it at one stage cutting through my tyres so I just grabbed the pliars to push everything down. Regret doing it, but what can you do...