Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kozmo's Daily Drive

Featured Replies

Hi folks, thought I'd get a thread going for my pride and joy.

 

The Car:

Got the car in November 2008

- Model: AE92R

- Build date: 10/1992

- Odometer: 176,000

- Interior: Good Condition

- Engine: 4AGE - Unmodified

- Body: Other than a little shopping trolley bruising, good.

 

Here she is...

post-7070-1233833499_thumb.jpg

Nothing really special to see here... another white seca!

 

This is going to be my daily drive.

I'd consider it to be a lucky car - I don't plan to rev the living daylights out of it... I'm hoping that if I treat her nicely she'll return the favour.

I'm not planning any extreme modifications (but I do have a few small, tasteful ones in mind for it).

 

Plans for the near future...

- Water Injection

- EBC Green Stuff brake pads

- Goodridge braided brake hoses

 

Plans for the distant future... (if I feel like shelling out some extra dollars on it)

- Extractors

- Hi-flow Cat

- Non-restrictive muffler

- 2" Pluming :P

Edited by Kozmo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.