O2 Sensor Wiring

m0nk

just trying to work out where my wires go to on my 02 sensor, i understand that the two black wires are for the o2 heater and the blue and white ones go to the ecu but where on the ecu? obviously OX and OXL1 but which wire goes where, if someone can point me in the right direction i'd be much appreciative, cheers alex.

Members dont see this ad

ok 4 wires....

plain black should turn into a thicker grey one and then bak into a black one this goes OX

also black wire with red stripe doesn't go to the ecu it goes to a relay in the fuse box from there i don't know... don't really understand relays atm.

turn into a white wiere anyways.

the pink wire goes to HT on the ecu and the red wire with black stripe goes to OX1

hope that helps.

although it seems that our colours a different..... give me a photo of you plug and i can tell you what wire goes where.

Edited by greenmac80

i've said the colour in the previous post.

my loom is auto tho so maybe the colours are different.

plain black should turn into a thicker grey one and then bak into a black one this goes OX

also black wire with red stripe doesn't go to the ecu it goes to a relay in the fuse box from there i don't know... don't really understand relays atm.

this wire turns into a thicker one. black with red and red stripes running down it.

the pink wire goes to HT on the ecu and the red wire with black stripe goes to OX1