Ra60 Brake Upgrade

shauns ke30

hay all i can get a hold of ra60 brakes and strutes and calipers to fit right in my ke30 is it worth it

I'm paying only 100 bucks for the two so will it make a differences as i now have a 5k in my ke30

will ra60 strutes brakes and calipers be adequit.

i can all so get a w50 gear box and a tail sharft to fit in a ke30/ke55..

but the box does'nt fit a k motor coz the bloke I'm getting it from had a celica

2l motor in the ke55.

whats the box and tail sharft wroth will i be able to sell it?? all it need is a k to w bellhouesing (rare)

cheers shaun

Members dont see this ad
hay all i can get a hold of ra60 brakes and strutes and calipers to fit right in my ke30 is it worth it

I'm paying only 100 bucks for the two so will it make a differences as i now have a 5k in my ke30

will ra60 strutes brakes and calipers be adequit.

i can all so get a w50 gear box and a tail sharft to fit in a ke30/ke55..

but the box does'nt fit a k motor coz the bloke I'm getting it from had a celica

2l motor in the ke55.

whats the box and tail sharft wroth will i be able to sell it?? all it need is a k to w bellhouesing (rare)

cheers shaun

I paid about 60 dollars for my brake calipers/rotors/struts from the wreckers shocks are stuffed and seeing as i bought them over 6 years ago infomation has just come to light i cannot use them in my AE71 but unsure if you can use them in your KE30 ???

FAQ might shed some light on struts.

i put the ra 60 conversion in my car (ke55 coupe) works sweet i was so happy till some one pointed out my mad positive camber issue, i have to do somethin with the control arms now and you need 14'' wheels to get over the calipers, obviously but thought it may help

w58 are worth a bit but to most rollaclub people its not worth the $700 bellhousings to convert the w to k or even t series bell housings best to sell it to a ( holden person ) ?

i put the ra 60 conversion in my car (ke55 coupe) works sweet i was so happy till some one pointed out my mad positive camber issue, i have to do somethin with the control arms now and you need 14'' wheels to get over the calipers, obviously but thought it may help

w58 are worth a bit but to most rollaclub people its not worth the $700 bellhousings to convert the w to k or even t series bell housings best to sell it to a ( holden person ) ?

well the bloke that had them on the red ke55 had no camber issues

its all been done propley the ke55 was a hillclimb car... all i needs is maybe 4 new brake pads

and two new ra60 front disks and then its all sweet lol and it also has

pedders lowering spings on the strutes yeww..

cheers shaun

well the bloke that had them on the red ke55 had no camber issues

its all been done propley the ke55 was a hillclimb car... all i needs is maybe 4 new brake pads

and two new ra60 front disks and then its all sweet lol and it also has

pedders lowering spings on the strutes yeww..

cheers shaun

I say if it all fits no issues then a RA60 brake upgrade would be a massive improment over the 30/55 brakes.