Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keegan's 84 Ke70. Project

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

Just bought a 1984 model ke70 corolla as a daily/future drifter.

 

At the moment its in primer and I'm going for the cheaper option and i'm gonna paint it matte black, Maybe 2 tone with lime green on the bottom, not sure.

 

Its fairly clean considering th age, got 151,000 on the clock.

 

Interior is the light browny/beigey colour. gonna retrim it with the colour theme, black red and white.

 

Got 3 gauges on the dash and 1 on the drivers side pillar.

 

kenwood head deck,

 

Superlow kingsprings

 

Bonnet scoop

 

Gonna rolla the guards

 

sitting in 13's but I'm gonna get 15x8 sportmax 002 rims, Red with a chrome lip. and I'm gonna get white wall tires

 

standard 4k engine. i have twin su's but i think I'm just gonna stick a weber on instead. i hear twin su's are pretty hard to tune properly? and if not tuned could flood the engine.

 

and when I'm off p plate laws i'll get an engine conversion. Maybe just a ca18 turbs. or sr20..

 

The projects gonna take a while to complete seeing as i have no job atm LOL. long story so here's the short version. I shot my brother and got fired...

 

But ill be sure to keep you's all updated.

 

And if you're feeling generous maybe throw some ideas up and some info on how to get more power out of my 4k.

 

Cheers all. Keegan. [:

post-6390-1235120327_thumb.jpg

post-6390-1235120373_thumb.jpg

post-6390-1235120407_thumb.jpg

post-6390-1235120445_thumb.jpg

post-6390-1235120479_thumb.jpg

post-6390-1235120524_thumb.jpg

post-6390-1235120624.jpg

I shot my brother and got fired...

 

 

:P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.