Underground 27th Feb

Lexxi[ke35]

*sigh* why do most thread in the section end up way of topic :y: i guess its because some people tend to use this site/sa section as a chat room rather than a forum

any further OT and i shall close this thread, considering it stated out as a whos going thread

and for those that think i enjoy be a killjoy, that your opinion of me well i can well a sure you its the complete opposite :dance:

If you haven't noticed the thread starter turned made it off topic.

And she also said her mates band TWW....we were talking about the band. And well I thought this thread was about the underground music scene in general...Fowlers playing a huge part in it.

Or am I over-analyzing? Maybe we should start a new thread for every little thing aye? Even though they're all related to the original post in some way.

Members dont see this ad

i guess you just don't understand that these thread tend to get way off quickly, or you lack the maturity to totally understand the fact the i give up time from my day(which i do so gladly) to try and keep the sa section tidy, only to be question be people like you when i comment on a topic that starting to head off topic. now i the past named and shamed people but that got no where so i now give reminders to all that have posted in the thread or who are about to post in the thread.

If you haven't noticed the thread starter turned made it off topic.

and i'll point out that you are also wrong about lexxi sending this off topic you need to go back and re-read the thread

if you have anymore problem with that take it up with me in pm

Edited by MYSTIK
spelling, extra info