Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1981 Ke55 Coupe Xx

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thats the one seabiscuit! I offered him 1100 but he said no, so I'm gonna lay low for a while and have another crack at it this week but I'm pretty keen to pick her up. I just thought the 1400 he wants is a lil bit steep and I reckon I can talk him down sooner or later. In my brief look I found a few things to fix - the choke doesnt work, but I didnt have time to have a proper look to see if its the cable or a buggered butterfly plate, the front left suspension grinds around really tight corners and I figure its the bushes or the bearings (any ideas?), and he said something like his mechanic said it'd need a new manifold because this one is starting to rust. He was pretty clueless, but I think he was talking about the exhaust manifold.

 

You champs are prolly right about the power too - when I first started riding i remember saying "nah my 250 is sweet and has all the power I need". That didnt last long :hmm:.

  • Author

Sweet as man, cheers - how much?

 

I'm checkin it out again tomorrow to have a closer look at a couple of things but hopefully it'll check out and i'll pick er up

Bring on the Boosted K motors :lolcry:

 

+1 :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.