March 22, 200917 yr Author comment_330127 I got GTX 20-50 I will give the stop smoke a go as well. thanks for that. :y: Report
May 29, 200917 yr Author comment_348390 Hey Guys, I just changed my oil again gave the engine a good flush before it. now the thing happening now is: When I put my foot down there is no smoke coming at all. Once the boost kicks in and I take my foot of the pedal it just blows smoke in one big cloud. Now could the problem still be my piston or is it the SC? The SC just got changed and before with my old SC the Rolla did not blow smoke at all. Could it be the SC is about to die as I got a Squeeking noise coming from the SC when it hit high boost. Which was fixed after tighten the belt but noise came back after a short while. I would greatly appreciate your guys input on whether the problem is with my Piston Rings or SC? Report
June 4, 200917 yr comment_349802 sounds like its the SC man seen as its only just started happening, try find out the history of it or get a new one and see if it helps :bash: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now