Quadlights On A Late Model Ke70

Gnaget

Hello all I'm new here. I'm thinking about to put Quadlights on my Corolla KE70. It's a late european version of the KE70. Change the front fenders to the fenders who has a straight edge in the front so Quadlights fitts and drill new holes in the front chassi of the car for the Quad brackets. Is this possible to do or should I give up my ide ? I'm putting some pics so you all can see what I mean.

I googled this pic. I have the same KE70 ( red KE70 ) with the same front lights.

And It's like this white KE70 with Quadlights that I googled I want mine to look.

Is it possible with just change the front fenders and new brackets for Quadlights to have it on a KE70 like I own ?

cheers Jakob.S

post-7973-1238187214.jpg

post-7973-1238187497_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
Yes its possible

you can do it - welcome to rollaclub - but pleae in future use the search fuction as this has been covered countless times before

Okey sounds great to hear... Well Thank you ! . Oh sorry my bad. I will keep my eyes open more next time. But as I already has this here, can I put early model KE70 taillight on the model who has the bigger front lights ? So if I convert It in the front I can also do it to the back of the car ?

Jakob

Edited by Gnaget

not sure what you mean but there are lots of taillight swaps you can do, just pull it off and see if it fits :(

if it dosent then you might be able to modify it, if not o well. and if it does stoked :)

Travis

What I mean is that I have the same taillights that is on the first picture( to the left ) . And I am woundering if It just can swap, bult on with the lights that is on the second picture( to the right ) without needing to modificat the chasie holes ?

cheers

post-7973-1238220925.jpg

post-7973-1238220941.jpg

Edited by Gnaget

The back lights will go straight in but for the front ones you need new gaurds bonnet, as its different to your one and the panel between the windowscreen and bonnet and if your doing it completly you need the panel under the front bumper. Oh and the bumpers are diffrent and the end caps bolt in differently.. Definatly possible though i have done it myself...Looks heaps better :)