May 10, 200917 yr Author comment_343515 GOOD NEWS PEOPLE It's back ON but in the afternoons instead (sorts out the noise restrictions) I went today. It was on yesterday aswell. Started around 1pm till 5ish AND PLEASE NOOOO BURNOUTS AS YOU LEAVE put your skids on the burnout pad.......... :) :) Report
May 10, 200917 yr comment_343586 f@$ken sick as ill be there next week was too crook to go today lol. Report
May 10, 200917 yr Author comment_343608 Go to the website below for all details. He said he will update it with new dates when it'll be on. www.myspace.com/streetwarz1 Edited May 10, 200917 yr by PHATKE20S Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_345208 Nice burnout douggy. were you there when the Police turned up and booked alot of people there. Is this still going to be on? It seems the Police had alot of compaints about it. Report
May 16, 200917 yr Author comment_345210 Nice burnout douggy.were you there when the Police turned up and booked alot of people there. Is this still going to be on? It seems the Police had alot of compaints about it. The organiser is VERY determined to keep this OPEN.....He's is a bit of a legend in my opinion :) He's put a lot of money in to it & really wants to make it work... KEEPING IT OFF THE STREETS is the best way to promote this. It's only 2 hrs, twice a week, I wish the neighbours could realise the good deed that's being done here Also, Maybe the authorities could ease up a little on the people who are attending this well-organised event :) (these people would otherwise be doing this in residential streets) :fuzz: Report
May 28, 200917 yr Author comment_348166 Hey Guys & Gals It's on again this weekend Sat & Sun 12pm-5pm Skidpad open 1pm-4pm both days Be well behaved aswell because the media may be attending to show the good thats being done (I HOPE) Cheers Dougy P.S. I hope to be on the skidpad again on the Saturday, so come along & cheer on a Corolla showing up the Commonwhores.......... Edited May 28, 200917 yr by PHATKE20S Report
May 29, 200917 yr comment_348262 + That guy in the 86 needs to keep 1 rpm you get more smoke :rolla: Report
May 29, 200917 yr Author comment_348420 Thanks for that link mate...Looks a lot different from that angle Report
May 30, 200917 yr Author comment_348600 lol yeah "whered you go douggie too much smoke yo" There'll be more tomorrow mate........ I'm going there instead of the cruise because it could be the last time it's on (if the Council doesn't allow him to continue) Also my wagon has a few braking issues at the moment & Streetwarz is just up the road (not far to get it home if the brakes shit themselves) Report
May 31, 200917 yr Author comment_348808 Brake issues continued throughout the day, caused a few problems on the Skidpad but I think it all worked out well in the end..... I'll put some links up soon..... Report
June 4, 200917 yr Author comment_349917 Oh well the Council won....this time Streetwarz is looking for a new venue I really hope it's close to my area again I'll keep you all posted on the new venue........ Report
June 4, 200917 yr comment_349944 even if its not close ill be going, jesus i wish it would stay opposite my work tho :bash: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now