Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Hidden Valley Race Meet - Sunday 29th May

Featured Replies

  • Author

Okay, even though I won't be able to race, I'm going to be at Hidden Valley from about 9am to 11am (but this depends on if I get up in time). It might end up being a slightly later arrival, but it shouldn't be by too much. I will be hanging out at whichever pit bay the blue LC Torana coupe is in. This car will be racing in lapsprints (in case there happens to be more than one blue Torana present).

 

With any luck the Rollaclub stickers will have arrived in my mailbox by then, so I should be able to give them to you guys. Also, it'd be great for us all just to meet up so we know who to look for around town.

 

Hope to see you all Sunday.

 

Adam

 

P.S. To make it even easier for you all, I'll wear my very bright orange 2004 Rejex Rally shirt, so it'll be near impossible for you to miss me. :thumbsup:

  • Author

Slight change of plans. I'll be there from about 10am (the other half doesn't want to get up any earlier) for about two hours. I have received the stickers today (thanks Nick :thumbsup: ) so you guys will have to decided what colour you want. You can choose from red, yellow, or white.

 

I'll try and bring those wheels to show you Daven, but it depends on whether we take the Starlet or the Galant.

 

Anyway, hope to see you all Sunday.

 

Adam

  • Author

Correction. Sticker colours available are orange, pink, yellow, and white. I hadn't checked carefully enough when I looked this arvo. I have: 1 pink, 2 orange, 1 yellow, 4 white. You guys can have first dibs as the Corolla is too filthy to get a sticker yet and the Galant might need a new windscreen. I can always get more later when I'm ready to apply them. So have a think about what colour you want so it's easy on Sunday.

  • Author

Haven't met or heard of any female Rolla fans up here. Might just whack it on my sister's AE92 Seca. The one that she keeps reminding me has DOHC while my Galant is only SOHC. Not that she understands what any of that means. :)

Yeh it was alright, too bad didn't see many rolla's there (nor many boostcruisin members) but the HQs and clubsport cars were mostly there wen i got there, and then came back abt 1ish to see two cars spinnin out. Man i got to go to Japan and haul back some drifters to Darwin coz its bad. :dance:

 

anyways, Ancullen, sorry i didn't see you wen i was there, i was there from 10:30 to about 11:30 and went to get lunch and came back at 1ish and left abt 2ish becoz i thought driftin would have been ok...dissappointed.

 

I'll catch up with you next time Ancullen. :thumbsup:

 

 

Laters.

  • Author

I stayed from 10 till 12. Saw the Gemini crash. Did you see the white & blue KE30 coupe in the first Improved Production race? Man that thing was fast. Competed in the Under 2-Litre class, started at the back of the pack, overtook ALL the other Under 2-Litres at the very start of the race, and had overtaken the red Sigma competing in the Over 2-Litre class by the end of the straight. Coming third outright to an RX3 and a Commodore wasn't too bad.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.