Next Hidden Valley Race Meet - Sunday 29th May

ancullen

Members dont see this ad

Okay, even though I won't be able to race, I'm going to be at Hidden Valley from about 9am to 11am (but this depends on if I get up in time). It might end up being a slightly later arrival, but it shouldn't be by too much. I will be hanging out at whichever pit bay the blue LC Torana coupe is in. This car will be racing in lapsprints (in case there happens to be more than one blue Torana present).

With any luck the Rollaclub stickers will have arrived in my mailbox by then, so I should be able to give them to you guys. Also, it'd be great for us all just to meet up so we know who to look for around town.

Hope to see you all Sunday.

Adam

P.S. To make it even easier for you all, I'll wear my very bright orange 2004 Rejex Rally shirt, so it'll be near impossible for you to miss me. :thumbsup:

Slight change of plans. I'll be there from about 10am (the other half doesn't want to get up any earlier) for about two hours. I have received the stickers today (thanks Nick :thumbsup: ) so you guys will have to decided what colour you want. You can choose from red, yellow, or white.

I'll try and bring those wheels to show you Daven, but it depends on whether we take the Starlet or the Galant.

Anyway, hope to see you all Sunday.

Adam

Correction. Sticker colours available are orange, pink, yellow, and white. I hadn't checked carefully enough when I looked this arvo. I have: 1 pink, 2 orange, 1 yellow, 4 white. You guys can have first dibs as the Corolla is too filthy to get a sticker yet and the Galant might need a new windscreen. I can always get more later when I'm ready to apply them. So have a think about what colour you want so it's easy on Sunday.

Haven't met or heard of any female Rolla fans up here. Might just whack it on my sister's AE92 Seca. The one that she keeps reminding me has DOHC while my Galant is only SOHC. Not that she understands what any of that means. :)

Yeh it was alright, too bad didn't see many rolla's there (nor many boostcruisin members) but the HQs and clubsport cars were mostly there wen i got there, and then came back abt 1ish to see two cars spinnin out. Man i got to go to Japan and haul back some drifters to Darwin coz its bad. :dance:

anyways, Ancullen, sorry i didn't see you wen i was there, i was there from 10:30 to about 11:30 and went to get lunch and came back at 1ish and left abt 2ish becoz i thought driftin would have been ok...dissappointed.

I'll catch up with you next time Ancullen. :thumbsup:

Laters.

I stayed from 10 till 12. Saw the Gemini crash. Did you see the white & blue KE30 coupe in the first Improved Production race? Man that thing was fast. Competed in the Under 2-Litre class, started at the back of the pack, overtook ALL the other Under 2-Litres at the very start of the race, and had overtaken the red Sigma competing in the Over 2-Litre class by the end of the straight. Coming third outright to an RX3 and a Commodore wasn't too bad.